Upgrade request for Cadcorp SIS 9
Cadcorp was pleased to announce the latest release of Cadcorp SIS, GeognoSIS, WebMap and WebMap Express on 19th November 2018.
Software for this latest release is available from the Downloads page but to upgrade from SIS 8.0 to SIS 9 you will require new licences from Cadcorp to run the software.
Please send Cadcorp the following information to process your upgrade:
- Licence number
- Product version required
- Licence type:
- Network licence?
- Locked to computer?
- If locked to computer supply a new lock code*
- Maintenance expiry date
* To generate a new lock code please run the Lock Code Generator from here. The generator must be run on the computer on which you will be installing the software.
This information can be submitted to Cadcorp using the form below (only available on the desktop version of the website) for up to 20 licences or you can submit the licence details by email to SISUpgrades@cadcorp.com.
- Licences supplied through a Cadcorp partner should be upgraded through the partner
- Map Modeller, Map Editor and Map Manager licences will all be upgraded to SIS 9 Desktop
- Map Express will be upgraded to SIS 9 Desktop Express