Cadcorp GeognoSIS Express
Cadcorp GeognoSIS® Express is for web mapping applications, which require read-only access to geospatial services and data
Cadcorp GeognoSIS Express is an inexpensive way to publish maps to any system that accepts OGC®, Microsoft Bing Maps and Google Maps services. It offers a simple way for organisations to share mapping data between multivendor systems using open data formats.
Specifically, GeognoSIS Express can be used for the following:
- to define Cadcorp project files to be served using OGC services
- to serve various OGC web services (e.g. WMS, WFS)
- to serve miscellaneous services such as Microsoft Bing Maps and Google Maps
- to print map images to pdf
- to provide resilience and failover capabilities through clustering
Although GeognoSIS Express is a valuable web map publishing solution in its own right, it can also be used in conjunction with Cadcorp SIS WebMap Express. Together they provide a complete and low-cost web map publishing and viewing solution.
Cadcorp SIS is certified Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc. (OGC) compliant.
For more information, complete the 'Online Enquiry' form below or email email@example.com.