Using location data and GIS to meet environmental and sustainability goals
A webinar with location data provider, emapsite
As Housing Associations deliver against their financial objectives, they are also facing increased responsibilities based on environmental and sustainability performance. By combining their own business data with location data, Housing Associations can learn what is required to best meet these objectives.
With location data provider, emapsite, this webinar looks at:
- What location data is available and how to access and implement it to accurately identify areas of responsibility
- How this data can be used to improve the sustainability and energy efficiency of new and existing homes
- Deploying disparate datasets in a GIS to support housing maintenance schedules with a focus on prevention and early intervention
- Methods for assessing assets to improve sustainability and reduce environmental impact
- Tools for strengthening ties between asset and development teams as strategies merge
Whatever your asset size, this webinar shows, with examples, what Housing Associations are achieving by integrating their business data with location data in GIS and web mapping.