Cadcorp and emapsite: Navigating HM Land Registry data
A webinar with Cadcorp partner, emapsite, on how to extract the best value from HM Land Registry data
HM Land Registry (HMLR) offers a number of datasets that provide location-based information on UK land and property. Housing associations, commercial landowners and local authorities especially benefit from this data source to help identify land ownership.
- explains the language and acronyms used in these geospatial datasets
- provides an overview of the datasets, how to access them and in which instances they should be used
- weighs up the benefits and limitations of HMLR data and how to extract the best value
- details the constraints that should be observed when using this type of data
- demonstrates how to import this data into a Geographic Information System (GIS) to reveal a clear picture of ownership, responsibilities and development opportunities