Crime Analysis Toolkit
Supporting crime analysts in carrying out a range of spatial analysis tasks
The Crime AnalysisToolKit is used extensively alongside the Cadcorp SIS® product suite by police forces and other emergency services in both the UK and overseas.
It comprises a range of analytical tools to support crime analysts in their challenging role.
- Create “hotspot maps” of incidents to indicate high crime areas
- Use in association with the “Query Builder” tool for advanced analysis
- Create weekly or annual charts plotting the number of incidents which occurred throughout the day
- The “Query Builder” tool enables filtering of the type of incidents to be analysed
- Read and/or write over 300 data formats ‘out-of-the-box’ without translation
- Require no middleware to access databases
- It is certified Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc. (OGC) compliant
- Are fully interoperable
- Offer significant ease of use
- Are easy to customise using standard development tools
- Are proven in implementations worldwide
- Find Nearest
- Match Points (relate location of theft to location of recovered property, eg. cars)
- Multi-point routing
- Route Directions
i2 iBase Integration
- Automatically displays iBase events on the map
- Enable events to be selected on the map and passed back to iBase for further analysis
For more information, complete the 'Online Enquiry' form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.