Ordnance Survey Data Management Workshops
For Central Government departments
Cadcorp is an active member of the Ordnance Survey Partner Programme and as such supports government departments in gaining maximum value from Ordnance Survey data. We work extensively with members of the Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA) to guide them in setting up, organising and managing their portfolio of Ordnance Survey data. In turn, this enables the geospatial strategy of government departments to provide a suitable return on investment.
Cadcorp is extending this service to Central Government departments with our free Ordnance Survey Data Management Workshop.
- Free to attend, 2-hour workshop, at your office
- Led by a GIS technical specialist
- A best practice approach to dealing with Ordnance Survey data
- An overview of each of the Ordnance Survey datasets with a recommended approach to storing and accessing the data depending on its use
- Free GIS software capable of reading all Ordnance Survey data
How to book
Simply complete the 'Online Enquiry' form below indicating your preferred date and time in the 'Message' field. Please feel free to use this form to ask any questions you may have.
Workshops are scheduled on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability.