WEBINAR: Managing Grounds Maintenance using GIS data capture to deliver commercial value
A webinar showing how to deliver commercial value with a data capture project
Capturing and managing accurate asset-based data records helps housing associations and local authorities achieve cost and efficiency savings in grounds maintenance operations. Having a precise and definitive layer of land ownership is key when procuring, managing and delivering maintenance services cost-effectively.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- what should be considered when embarking on a data capture project
- about Ordnance Survey land classifications and how they can be used to produce accurate and detailed data analysis
- about HM Land Registry titles and how you can understand your responsibility
- how data capture and the process of incorporating it into a Geographic Information System (GIS) can be made less time consuming
- how generating a report, including both maps and tabular output, makes tendering easier
- ways to ensure your data capture project delivers commercial value across the organisation
Throughout the webinar, you will see real life successes from housing associations and local authorities who have undertaken these types of projects.
About the speakers
The date for this webinar has passed. To request the recording, please complete the 'Online Enquiry' form below: