A webinar with Cadcorp partner, emapsite, on how to extract the best value from HM Land Registry data
HM Land Registry (HMLR) offers a number of datasets that provide location-based information on UK land and property. Housing associations, commercial landowners and local authorities especially benefit from this data source to help identify land ownership.
- explains the language and acronyms used in these geospatial datasets
- provides an overview of the datasets, how to access them and in which instances they should be used
- weighs up the benefits and limitations of HMLR data and how to extract the best value
- details the constraints that should be observed when using this type of data
- demonstrates how to import this data into a Geographic Information System (GIS) to reveal a clear picture of ownership, responsibilities and development opportunities
Join us as we, and location service provider, emapsite, share use cases for optimising HMLR data.
About the speakers
Business Development Manager
Fergus works with commercial organisations in realising the full value of their data with Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and web mapping. Fergus focuses on providing GIS to the social housing and insurance sectors, enabling them to make better informed decisions on managing their land and assets.
Pre-sales Team Leader
Prior to managing the team that demonstrates the Cadcorp product suite, Simon was a Project Manager at Cadcorp. As a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner, this involved implementing GIS software solutions for Government, Housing and Emergency Services. Before joining Cadcorp, he held various GIS roles at UK Local Authorities. LinkedIn
Key Account Director, emapsite
Lee works with Social Housing, Telco/Utilities, Consultancies, Public Sector and Asset Managers. He has gained over 10 years’ experience in understanding client requirements and determining solutions through the provision of high quality location services. LinkedIn
To request access to this webinar, complete the 'Online Enquiry' form below: