WEBINAR: 5 reasons for a GIS health-check
16th Nov 2021 | 11am GMT
Servicing your Geographic Information System (GIS) is one of those things that can be overlooked. Like any other type of service, having your set-up reviewed highlights potential challenges, and ensures your system is running optimally. Reasons why you should consider a GIS implementation review include:
- After the initial implementation of a GIS, your organisation's IT infrastructure may have changed. This can impact the efficiency, speed and responsiveness of the GIS
- Having a complete and accurate picture of how the GIS is used in the organisation can highlight challenges in hardware, infrastructure, and security
- Identifying specific options within the software, and learning where settings can be adjusted to improve load times and service delivery
- External validation including a supplier implementation review report can provide the basis for securing stakeholder approval on upgrades and enhancements
- Your organisation wishes to review their GIS infrastructure prior to a potential cloud migration or managed service
Join our webinar to find out what you can expect from a Cadcorp Implementation Review, and how it can help maximise your return on investment and shape your future GIS strategy.
Meet the speakers
Register for webinar
For those who register but can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording.