Cadcorp is a privately held British software development company focused on geographic information systems (GIS) and web mapping software, with a broad portfolio of products, a wide range of UK and international partners, and a diverse user base.
Cadcorp Graduate Programme
*The intake for this year's programme has now ended. Registration for the next intake will open shortly.*
The Cadcorp graduate programme allows you to spend two years in a structured scheme experiencing key aspects of our business and developing your skills and knowledge.
During the programme you will work within various teams of specialists, learning and contributing at the same time. We will actively encourage you to use your creativity and ingenuity.
Areas of the business that are open to participants in the programme are :
- Software Testing (QA)
- Technical Support and Services
- Technical Pre Sales
- Application Development
As a result of your involvement in the programme, you will become an expert in the use and application of Cadcorp technology and gain considerable knowledge of the wider GIS market as well as the demands and requirements of our customers.
Towards the end of the programme we will begin discussing with you the next steps and the aspects of the business that particularly interest you.
Taking into account your own aspirations, skills and aptitude, along with business demands, we will aim to find the best possible position for you to continue your career with Cadcorp.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum 2:1 (achieved or predicted) in a relevant degree subject such as GIS, Geography, Software Engineering, Maths or IT. A master’s degree is not essential but may be helpful towards your application
- An understanding of GIS software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with and within teams from various departments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An inquiring mind and aptitude for learning within a range of different subject areas