Low cost GIS, low cost mapping
Map Viewer is an easy to use, low cost tool for viewing, theming and printing a variety of different types of map and data sources.
Map Viewer provides :-
- The ability to view over 160 map and data sources
- A number of navigation tools. In addition to standard commands such as pan and zoom, Map Viewer features the Roamer, a powerful magnifying glass; and Map Tips, which provide a dynamic view of data attributes as the map cursor passes over them.
- A variety of thematic mapping options including bar charts, pie charts, dot densities, graduated symbols, labelling and Individual and range values.
- A print Wizard to simplify the plot production task.
- The ability to link to, and embed data in, other Microsoft Windows documents and applications.
Cadcorp also offers an entry level free GIS – Map Reader, and a free web mapping product – Map Browser.