Advanced spatial modelling and analysis
Map Modeller is Cadcorp’s most functionally rich desktop GIS in the Cadcorp SIS product suite. It is aimed at the experienced user for carrying out advanced spatial analysis and modelling.
Map Modeller provides all the capabilities of Map Editor plus:
- advanced geometric construction and editing including the ability to create offsets, primitive trimming, line generalisation, rotation etc.
- the creation and support of link, node, chain and polygon topology and associated applications such as routing
- advanced spatial analysis techniques including data buffering, Theissen polygons, grid analysis, contour mapping and flow-line generation.
- the ability to create triangulated irregular networks (TINS) and digital terrain models (DTMs)
- surface draping of raster images and vector data over these structures to produce effective 3D representations and ‘fly-throughs’.