For web mapping applications which do not require the full range of geo-processing capabilities offered by our flagship geospatial web services engine, GeognoSIS
GeognoSIS Express is an inexpensive way to publish maps to any system that accepts OGC, bingTM or Google Map services. It offers a simple way for organisations to share mapping data between multivendor systems using open data formats.
Specifically, GeognoSIS Express can be used for the following:
- to define Cadcorp project files to be served using OGC services
- to serve various OGC web services (e.g. WMS, WFS)
- to serve miscellaneous services such as bingTM and Google
- to print map images to pdf
- to create multiple GeognoSIS Express instances
- to provide resilience and failover capabilities through clustering
Although GeognoSIS Express is a valuable web map publishing solution in its own right, it can also be used in conjunction with Web Map Express. Together they provide a complete and low cost web map publishing and viewing solution.